Caribbean poker is a variant of five-card stud that emerged in the 1980s. Unlike five-card stud, it is played against the house and not other players around a table. It’s less skill-based because there’s no bluffing or attempting to out-bet your opponents. Instead you simply wager if you want to play. Then after the draw. It’s a showdown to see whether the player or the dealer’s hand has won.
This concept is transported to the video poker version of the game. With players having to make the strongest five-card hand possible. You’ll find yourself facing off against a virtual dealer. And the aim of the game is to beat their hand. If you win, you’ll receive a payout on your stake based on the value of your hand. UFABET The lowest payouts are for pairs, with royal flush being the best hand. If you place the side bet along with your ante before the round starts and hit a royal flush. You’ll win the game’s progressive jackpot.
How do you Play Caribbean Stud Poker?
Playing Caribbean stud poker is simple. Follow the steps below to start playing this popular video poker option today:
- Open an account with Casino.com and deposit some funds
- Use the tab in the top left-hand corner and select casino games – video poker
- Find Caribbean Stud Poker and click “Play for real”
- Enter a stake between 0.01 and 300 as your ante. You also need to select whether to place the side bet or not
- Press deal to receive your initial five-card hand
- Decide whether to call or fold. If you fold, you lose your ante bet
- Hold the cards that you want to keep
- Press deal again to swap the cards you didn’t hold
- Your final hand will then face off against the dealer
- If you win, you will receive a return on your stake based on the value of the hand